i was tagged by officialkerryshawcross thanks!!! the rules are to answer the 11 questions, then come up with 11 of your own questions and tag 11 people.
1. would you rather bring people back to life with a single touch, or kill people with a single touch?
Bring people to life (only if they are healthy). I don’t really believe people have a right to kill each other and I wouldn’t want to feel guilty forever.
2. the ice cream is melting. what do you do?
Lick all the sides up quickly. Have to keep it neat!
3. if you could delete one memory, which one would it be?
They day I saw him walking along.
4. if youre house could be made out of one type of food what would it be?
Mint Leaves so It would smell so lovely all the time.
5. who did you last talked to?
Over text it would be Ronald. Face to Face my mom to make me noodles after work.
6. whats your goal for this month?
To be stable at work.
7. you now own a billboard! what do you put on it?
8. whats your alignment? (take test here)
9. what would you eat right now?
10. if you could own any country which one would you choose?
I would normally say Europe, but now I have someone to go to Japan with so I’d have to chose Japan.
11. if you could relive a memory which one would you relive?
Laying in his bed inhaling him. The blankets swarming around us like an ocean you could get lost in. Seeing the light hit his hair. Smiling sleepily.
1.When was the last time you cried?
2. Who did you last think about?
3. Where do you want to live?
4. Favorite song?
5. Song that makes you cry?
7. What would you change about your life?
8. Where is your happy place?
9. What color would you dye your hair?
10. Who do you regret losing?
11. Do you trust people often?
officialkerryshawcross tatianaspinelle classicroger jessicabrooke never-silenced cellingxo highpriestofharmfulmatter bachelordandies impercepts zbobhigh jamescrywank
And most of all, I want to do nothing with you. I want to spend a Sunday at home, me in my corner, you in yours, reading or working or writing, silently in our spaces. I want to be so together that we don’t have to say anything at all, that we can just watch it rain and drink our tea and occasionally look at one another and smile. I will wonder why I ever thought that Sunday was for running errands and cleaning and getting things done one after the other, when it is so clear that spending them silently across from you is so much better.
I want to have every bit of Sunday with you, every Sunday, because you are simply too good to end on a Saturday night.